Monday, February 22, 2010

Healthy hair?

I really like having long hair, but as my hair grows longer, the more split ends I have. Therefore, because I have a lot of split ends, I have to cut my hair. So, how can I have long hair with less split ends? THanks a lot.Healthy hair?
i have long hair too and recently cut it


to stop getting split ends that i would eventually have to cut and whatnot i stopped straightening my hair and using heat and am more conscious of what im doing to my hair


while im growing it back i just keep my hair natural


this way its growing and im not creating split endsHealthy hair?
after a shower


when ur hair is dry


put avocados at ends


leave in it after like half and hour rinse is out with normal water


not 2 cold and not 2 warm

No comments:

Post a Comment