Saturday, February 20, 2010

What should I do to grow a long healthy hair?

Almost everytime I let my hair grow longer (over shoulder length) the ends split. I've tried using products against split ends and special shampoos, but it doesn't seem to help. What should I do to grow a long healthy hair?
i have long hair and no split ends. i condition my hair every single day. and i use pantene pro-v luxurious lengths its incredible! make sure you trim your hair every six weeks or so to prevent split endsWhat should I do to grow a long healthy hair?
Hi There,





I'm Samuelel, I'm a top stylist and hairdresser associated with the Francesco Salons Group.





Use Repair Shampoo and then Hydro Shampoo as your second shampoo and then use Hydro Mask Conditioner as your conditioner and it'll keep you're hair from going like that and it will look very healthy and shiny. As the hydro products add moisture to your hair.





Hope I've Helped.





- Samuelel
Try Longlocks.com. This website is really good, lots of tips and great advice.





http://www.longlocks.com/how-to-grow-long-hair.htm
Get a new conditioner. And by the way, your hair is actually dead so it cant really be healthy! :) sorry for freaking u out:)
rezz-a-rect (google it)

No comments:

Post a Comment