Saturday, February 20, 2010

What can I do to promote healthy hair growth?

Hey everyone, I recently cut my hair very short and I want to help it grow back. I want it to grow at its max, so what are some things i could to to help promote hair growth? thanks!What can I do to promote healthy hair growth?
stay away from heat products, if you use any use a heat protectant..


deep condition your hair once a week...


wash your hair with shampoo everyother day..


such and one day shampoo conition then the next just condition and so on.


dont brush your hair when its wet..


and eat healty..What can I do to promote healthy hair growth?
eat healthy to get nutrients


drink lots of water


vitamins if u want


massage scalp daily or every couple days to stimulate blood circulation to the scalp.


use good shampoos and moisterizers
keratin ( the protien ur hair is made of, u can buy it @ beauty supply stores) and take vitamin b complex (most grocery stores)
  • moto guzzi
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment