Saturday, February 20, 2010

What can i do to get healthy hair?

I use a flat iron on my hair basically every day, and even though i use a leave-in conditioner to help protect it from the heat, it is still really damaged. I have a lot of split ends and my hair doesn't really grow because the ends keep breaking. My hair also feels very dry. I just recently bought Pantene Pro-V time renewal conditioner that I use every few days. This makes my hair feel a little softer. I am going to stop using the flat iron every day, but what else should I do to get healthy hair?What can i do to get healthy hair?
my sister straightens her hair basically everyday too. My older sister is studying to be a hairstylist and she just learned something about a ';scalp treatment'; and its suppose to really help your hair. They take this stuff called ';cholesterol'; and rub it onto you scalp and then massage your head for about 20 minutes or more. It feels so good! So the next time you go to the hair salon, ask about a scalp treatment. Good luck with getting your hair healthier! Oh and always trim your hair about an inch off every 3-6 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment