Saturday, February 20, 2010

What are some tips to really healthy hair?

I want to grow my hair out as soon as possible.


I'm wanting to grow it about...6 inches. So, that'll most likely take about a year, right?


So, what are your tips for really healthy hair? So that I can grow it out as soon as possible!


Thanks!What are some tips to really healthy hair?
Try to wash your hair only every other day. This will help keep a good amount of natural oils in your hair and keep it healthy. If it seems a little oily on the second day, dust a little baby powder on it.





Use good shampoo and conditioner and deep condition it once a week or so. The definition of ';good'; really depends on your hair. Some of the brands that claim to be equal to salon (Suave, Tresseme, one other I can't remember) don't do well in my hair, but Panteen Pro V and Garnie are great for me.





There are numerous home treatments for your hair, like avocado, hot oil, honey, egg, experiment and see what works best for you.





Try to limit the amount of styling you do to your hair (product, heat especially). This and keeping your hair well trimmed and free of split ends will help maintain the strength of your hair. Also, avoid over brushing (or just agressive brushing).





There's a link in the source box for more tips. Good luck, I've had super long (between breastline and waist) hair for years, and I'm cutting ten inches off for Locks of Love soon, so I'll be using these too.What are some tips to really healthy hair?
Really healthy hair...





Shampoo and conditioner that promotes growth.





No straightening.





No curling.





No dying.





No streaking.





Washing daily.





Brushing and combing daily.





Maybe ask at a salon about an additional product to keep your hair healthy?





I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment