Monday, February 22, 2010

Healthy hair?

I straighten my hair. And I KNOW I damaged my hair so much from it. So I'm gonna cut back a lot on that. Is there any way to help my hair recover? I just hear the same old tips over and over again. I will not use mayo again, that makes my hair smell horrible and look so greasy, even when I wash it out. Anything else I can use? Anything at home that'll work?Healthy hair?
From now on use a heat protection serum when straightening, blowdrying or curling! Go get a trim to take off the dead ends and get a deep hydration shampoo and conditioner. Try a hot oil treatment (either at home or at a salon that offers them). Don't wash your hair everyday (if you can get away with it). Try leave in conditioners and remember to keep up with routine trims.


Good luck and good styling!Healthy hair?
USE GARNIER SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER NOTHING ELSE BECAUSE IF YOU USE TOO MANY CREAMS THATWONT HELP IT. GARNIER IS GOOD BECAUSE IT HAS AVOCADO OIL ITS REALLY GOOD FOR UR HAIR AND WHEN IT IS SUNNY WEAR A HAT ON HEAD BAND SO THE SUN DOESNT GET TO YOUR HAIR%26gt;=) DONT SHOWER WITH TOO TOO TOO HOT WATER.
hThere is some olive oil shampoo and conditioner that u can buy at salons! It won't heal it completly but it does help! QAnd it's good for ur hair !It what all the beautiful greek weman used before they had gell or mousse. And They just used straight olive oil!
nooooooooooope there's nothing you can do to repair dead hair, the best thing would be to trim it up and use products to help protect your hair against heat damage.
if you straightened your hair with a flatiron ONCE, I really don't think it's going to screw anything up.
Hmm. Well, first off, get a little trim to make the tips look healthier. Get rid of split ends and little damaged parts. Then, just everyday in the shower use both shampoo and conditioner. Look for something that says it'll help damaged hair. I use Neutrogena Pantene Pro-V. It works wonders. Good luck %26lt;3
Keep the splint-ends cut off,use Pantene Conditioner ,limit your use of too much heat or sun. Take multi-vitamins and flaxseed and fish oil tablets for healthy skin and hair.
Eww don't use these crazy homemade concotions you should go to the beauty supply store and see if they have hair choletrol. Hair Cholesterol can be found at drugstores, beauty supply, I got mine at the dollar store. Its marketed towards African Americans but I'm not sure why. I think it works for everyone. I shampooed with my normal L'oreal shampoo and conditioned with the Cholesterol, left it in for 5 minutes and rinsed well. Styled my hair and found that it (1) made my hair soft and shiny, and (2) prevented breaks (usually when I finish blow drying I cringe over how much hair is left in my brush). So now I use it once a week and my hair seems to improve each week.





here are some links





http://www.queenhelene.com//haircarechol鈥?/a>





http://www.hairproducts.com/view_product鈥?/a>
try a deep conditioner or a hair mask and


get a trim every 6 weeks
Avacado with an egg and some lemon juice

No comments:

Post a Comment