Saturday, February 20, 2010

Do you use Healthy Hair Care Moisturizer on your horse?

I just bought this, attracted to it because it doesn't contain silicone or alcohol. Does anyone use it. And if so, what are your likes and dislikes about it?Do you use Healthy Hair Care Moisturizer on your horse?
No I haven't heard about it. The shampoo which I use is made using the cold process method, an environmentally sound process which causes glycerine, a natural moisturizer to be formed during the saponification process. Visit on http://www.agritura.com for horse riding accessories and other pet products.Do you use Healthy Hair Care Moisturizer on your horse?
YES YES YES YES YES! haha i love Heathly Hair Care and totally recommend it. It is way better than Show Sheen b/c Shown Sheen tends to dry out the mane and tail. I use Heathly Hair Care products (mainly the mane %26amp; tail detangler) and i've even seen it help the growth of the hair %26amp; it also keeps the hair mousturized and healthy! pretty amazing stuff! you'll fall in love with it, trust me :]]
nope the olny thing my family and i use is Mane and Tail.
I am sorry never heard of it

No comments:

Post a Comment