Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can anyone give me healthy hair tips to make my hair grow faster?

I need to grow my hair really long and healthy really fast ..can anyone give me healthy hair tips. ...and how can i make it stick straight without perms or a straightener.Can anyone give me healthy hair tips to make my hair grow faster?
When shampooing if you massage your scalp for 3 minutes it stimulates blood flow to the cuticle and that can help it grow. Also vitamins helps with shine and growth as well.





I don't know how to make it stick straight, but using a hair frizz serum when its wet will help it stay smoothCan anyone give me healthy hair tips to make my hair grow faster?
what i use is almond oil. it is fantastic for hair growth, shine, health, and ofcourse smells lovely. there is something in the almonds that used in many very expensive hair products that speeds up hair growth. As for having straght hair i find that straght after i stop using straghtners my hair is dry and frizzy but if you can stand it leave you hair natral and give a quick blow dry in the morning. that should do the trick, happy growing!! :-)
your hair can not be straightened without chemicals or a blow drier or flat iron. and contrary to all the things people say about washing hair well and stuff, you can't make your hair grow faster, it grows 1/2 inch to an inch per month, and that is that.
this question has been asked a lot try searching it in the green search bar
Wear your hair pulled back in a bun or ponytail for awhile....mine grows really fast when i do!
I just read this in a allure magazine a while back they said that it is a myth that if u trim it it will grow faster but one think they did say worked is just to take care of it shampoo conditioner and just taking vitamins!


hope this helped :D
um get a good rest, and um well u would have to use a straightener
eat a lot of vitamin A.....and drink at leat 12 glasses of water a day(8 is nt enough if u want shiny or long hair fast)....


dont wash ur hair every day(too rough)


an dont use a hairdryer.......cuz it actually takes some of ur natural moisture with it.....


oil ur hair....traditional indian style(an fr gods sake dont use cooking oil!lol)
YES. High quality wig
eating well helps your hair grow nice and healthy,olive oil,salmon,avocados,raw nuts,Vitamin E is also great.Unfortunately i don't know how to make hair stick straight without hair straightener,but if it helps i know one which is perfect for me. GHD,the best it doesn't ruin your hair but it is expensive,but worth every cent.
The best way to get your hair to grow healthy long is to not do anything.Chemicals from hair sprays and gell's kill your hair. Wash it and use a fruit extract shampoo and conditioner.


Or you can try a product like in the link to make it grow faster, But Im not sure of healthy.
Not sure about the straightening without a straightener, especially if your hair's naturally curly. But as far as growing it fast...get some Hair, Skin %26amp; Nails....or some Pre-Natal vitamins. They work well!
honestly if i were you, i wouldnt try to get your hair stick straight, because just about the only way to do that is to heat style it and that will cause your hair to be damaged and not grow as fast. i would just get your hair trimmed regularly and try taking prenatal vitamins, these are what pregnant women take in order to keep nutrients in their body. These will also help your nails and hair grow healthy and faster. good luck!
Seriously take prenatal vitamins they will help your hair and nail grow faster and make them healthier.
Hair is continuously growing and is being shed simultaneously. Home made beauty recipes based on herbs and natural ingredients help improve hair growth. The luster in your hair will depend on what you eat and also on how you treat it. To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co鈥?/a> will help you
I know from experience that Dr. Miracle's Hot Gro works wonders. I have medium length hair (everywhere but the center of my head - which was BALD!). Sometimes hair would grow there but it would soon break off and fall out.





Last month, I started using Dr. Miracles Hot Gro and now I have hair that is 1 inch in length where my huge bald spot used to be. I couldn't believe it. I felt hair there after less than two weeks. I thought my hair follicles were dead before then.





In addition to the Hot Gro, I also went to my dermatologist who prescribed Vitamin A GEL caps (he said the gel works faster than regular pills). I didn't fill the prescription, I found some at the drugstore for under $5.00. That was two weeks ago. Now, my hair isn't as brittle either.





To straighten without a perm:





1. Wash and condition hair with Motions brand (found at Sally's) but any decent brand will do,





2. Apply Motions CPR (this is important) and rinse after 5 minutes.





3. Apply Pink Oil Moisturizer and blow dry your hair on medium heat.





It will look like you just permed your hair.





I hope this helps.
trim it monthly, get extensions (clip ons)
There's nothing you can do, apart from getting extensions..
im not sure if this is true but a friend of mine explained to me one way to make your hair grow faster...and his hair grew pretty fast...he said to eat alot of junk food type things...but use the bathroom less lol it sounds kinda funny but all your hair is is waste...so idk i mean there are shampoos out there but im not sure how expensive they would be...lol hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment