Saturday, February 20, 2010

What is the best natural shampoo/conditioner for healthy hair, and why?

Couple of questions. After I've learned about all the harsh chemicals in most shampoos and conditioners, like sodium lauryl sulfate and proplylene glycol, I've been on a mission to find good shampoos with natural ingredients. Then I do my research and some say that all those natural ingredients don't do much either as your hair doesn't ';eat'; and the herbal blends that supposedly nourish your hair just wash off. Then I find that most shampoo and conditioner ingredients, with or without harsh chemicals, have basically the same ingredients as each other. So basically everything is just damn marketing and propaganda and I don't know what to believe. So what then makes the difference between conditioner and shampoo? So what magical concoction honestly make your hair healthy? Or does it all depend on the type of food you put in your body?What is the best natural shampoo/conditioner for healthy hair, and why?
Yep. Its the food you eat and your lifestyle All the potions and lotions alone arnt going to live up to the promises of the folk that make this stuff. I have beautiful {not skiting} long black with a sprinkle of silver bits due to the fact that Im over 50. Its really thick strong and shiney.I dont believe in washing my hair every day, but once every 8 days. I dont believe in brushing the hell out of it.


Im lucky to have been born with it.What is the best natural shampoo/conditioner for healthy hair, and why?
Japanese tsubaki (camellia) oil for dry hair. Tea-tree oil for oily hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment