Monday, February 22, 2010

Healthy hair??

i wanna get nice strong thick hair thats healthy....i wonder what foods, shampoos etc. help with that?Healthy hair??
Once a week I deep condition my hair... This is what I do...





Mix together 录 cup conditioner w/ 录 cup baby oil


Saturate hair with mixture


Cover with a shower cap (I use a satin bed cap)


Leave on over night


Wash out in morning


I do this once a week (I do it every Friday night)





If you do this for at least a month you will notice a big difference.Healthy hair??
Girl you need to try this NOW.


I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com


Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.


I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!


www.biolustreflorida.com


Instant Hair Repair for REAL best on dry, dull, damaged and overprocessed hair.
Take a daily vitamin and try some deep conditioning treatments for about 3 weeks. If you have a local beauty college they can probably do them really cheap and you can't really mess those up. I would probably cost 5-10 bucks to have it done. Also don't color your hair for about 3 months.
have you done deep conditioning on your hair.. i know you can do it once a week and that helps...
ask your hairstylist whats best for your hair, whether it be a moisterizer or a deep conditionor..everyones different. you can also use a leave in conditionor a couple times a week
just wash it every day


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment